Monday, July 9, 2007

Easy Spaghetti Bake

Easy Spaghetti Bake(from Little Cooks in the Kitchen)
~
Thin Spaghetti
8 oz sour cream
8 oz cream cheese
1 lb ground beef
1-2 jars spaghetti sauce
2-4 cups mozzarella cheese
~
Cook spaghetti noodles (I never know how much - I just cook a lot and then use what I need!) Brown ground beef and mix in with favorite spaghetti sauce (I usually use about 1 ½ jars of sauce, but you can use however much you want.) Mix sour cream and cream cheese together. Put the noodles in the bottom of the 9X13 pan. Spread noodles with sour cream/cream cheese mixture and top with mozzarella cheese (however much you like). Top with meat sauce. Bake at 350 for about 30-40 minutes - until warmed through and cheese is melted. This dish freezes great! I usually put it into 2 smaller pans and freeze one of them.

No comments: